Friday, April 2, 2010
Night time, can't sleep thougths
I went to the temple today. It was such an enjoyable day. I was able to do two sessions.
I then went and did a little shopping (not much!). I also got my hair cut. It was getting way too long and out of control. I just hope I can fix it so I don't look like an "old lady" as Nicole would say. Nicole and I like to watch the show, What Not to Wear (in my case it is 'what will I wear'). Sometimes, wish I could have my own personal advisor so I don't look as old as I really am. Thank goodness for family who continues to remind me that I'm not old!
It was a nice surprise to see Bryan walk through the door tonight. It would have been even better if the whole family could have come but I will take what I can get. Nicole's family is here so we had everyone over last night for Navajo Tacos. YUMMY! I have to admit my diet is in need of serious over all. All the Easter chocolate will be the death of me. I can't seem to get enough especially if it is mixed with peanut butter! Thank goodness tomorrow is another day and I can start over yet again! I guess that is the trick, Keep trying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Enjoy your family and have a Happy Easter! :-)
No fair! I want to be home too. Enjoy. Love ya.
I got real brave and didn't buy any Easter candy this year. Hope everyone doesn't kill me. I did make 3 batches of cookies. I hope that that saves me.
Wish we could have been there but next time for sure we will I am finally starting to feel better the b12 shot has kicked in and is working wonders!!!
Post a Comment