Sunday, November 8, 2009
Well November is here and rushing forward. When Halloween is over my mind turns to the holiday season and the reason for these holidays. First, let me say I am very grateful that we have seasons, even though I don't like the winter as much as the other seasons.
I wanted to take a few minutes and list some of the things I am most grateful for:
1. My Family: without them, I wouldn't have known pure joy, deep sorrow, happiness, misery, laughter, the healing of tears, and an array of emotions good and bad
2. My faith in the Savior: I know that He has made all things possible
3. A loving Heavenly Father that provides tender mercies everyday if I look for them
4. My health: I can walk, run if I need too, breathe, see and hear
5. My education: I love working with the children and helping them learn to read and write
6. For the beautiful world I live in
7. For my home and the comfort it provides
8. The strength to press forward
9. The wisdom to know what is good and where good things come from
10. For music and the power it has to heal my soul
The list can go on and on. Just know that I am grateful for all that I have been blessed with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment