Sunday, October 4, 2009
Trip
On Wed. I headed over to Sheridan for a Reading conference. I continue to be amazed at how much there is to learn even after 9 years as a Reading Recovery teacher. The conference was very good. I then headed over to Gillette to visit Bryan, Chelsey, Hannah, and Hayden. What fun! I sure enjoyed seeing and playing with those grandchildren. Chelsey, Hannah and myself went and got our hair cut and then splurged and got our nails done. Chelsey made some yummy potato soup and grilled pizza! I ate so much. I came home this morning over the mountain. On Wed. when I left it started snowing on the top, today there was snow on the ground and foggy part of the way but wow was it beautiful. It made me realize how blessed I am to live in this beautiful country. The tress are turning and remind me of how important the cycle of life is. That doesn't mean I am ready for winter! Mike called me last night and chewed me out for not letting him know where I was (he thought I was coming home on Sat. night). It reminded me of some of the conversations I had with him when he was growing up. Turn about is fair play? I really didn't mean to make him worry. It just reminds me of my lack of communication skill. I've got to get better at expressing what's on my mind. Anyone want to hear? I thought not. Well until the next time I want to express myself have a wonderful life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like fun. We're glad your back home.
I'm glad you got to spend some time with your family. It always does the spirit some good to be around loved ones.
Post a Comment