Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Finding Joy

I went out with the sister missionaries tonight. They are teaching a lady who is new to the area. It was nice to be able to bare my testimony about the Savior and Joseph Smith. It is amazing if we think about it, how much we are loved. Our Heavenly Father has provided a way that we can return to Him. As I was sitting in the temple on Saturday it reminded me of how He has made it possible for each of use to return to Him through the atonement of our Savior our personal Redeemer. I know He is aware of each of us and is waiting for us to come unto Him. I loved how President Monson's admonished us to find joy in the journey. The Savior invites each of us to receive Him. As we approach this Christmas season may we find joy in the little things, may we find joy in serving others, may we find joy in knowing who we are, may we find joy in receiving Him.

1 comment:

nina said...

Service always seems to take my mind off myself and back where it should be. It truly does bring me joy when I am serving others. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.